a securid pam for linux/solaris

I've seen this question asked a few times in various mailing lists with no
helpful responses (this ml included).

Does anyone have a handle on where such a thing could be found? (I know its
out there.  I just haven't been able to put my grubby little hands on it)

Any information would be appreciated.  I'm not a subscriber, so please reply
directly.

Thanks in advance,

-i

DISCLAIMER
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout
thereof.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

NOTICE REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY

Knight Trading Group may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content
of all e-mail communications.