re:Login problem plz help !!!

hello!,
Thank you Mr Zoharst about help i check if nologin
file exist this file not exist,
second step i change the root password when i try to
login as root ask me for password but get me this
message login incorrect ok i reboot my system and
boot as linux single and change the password again
result same thing, but there are strange something
i have a web based administrative tool (webmin) i login from
it to see if i can solve this problem but when i
enter the new password get me login incorrect but
when enter old password accepted , i use the file manager in this tool to check the config of pam
but i don't have pam.conf i have pam.d dir include
separated config files which file i should try to reconfig. i need more help ))
thank you,

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup