Re: kerberos 5 modules

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> I was looking for PAM modules which do kerberos5 auth and found a couple
> at the PAM site:

As I could see, the best one is on cvs at sourceforge, I didn't find
any links to it, but google knew the place :)

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pam/pam_krb5/

I don't know how to get it with cvs, can somebody provide a one-liner
howto?

Anyway, with just a web browser you can download all the files from the
web interface...

It looks like a further development of Frank Cusack's module.
(and in the right direction)

Hope it helps...
--
Ivan