Changing passwords via PAM

Hello all,
This may be a newbie question (but being a newbie I guess it fits :).
I'm running a Redhat box (ver 7) with Coda (5.3.19) and Samba 2.0.7 running
on it.  What I would like to do is have   pam manage the changing of all
these passwords.  Specifically I'd like the Samba password to be primary and
have the Coda and system password changed when it is.
Is this possible?  PAM version is .72 according to rpm.
Thanks for your help,

Steve