pam_pwdlen

I created a password length enforcing module -- is there sufficient interest
to have Andrew list it on his list of modules and/or use it as a sample
module (it is very short)?

I needed it because we have a need to impose an upper size limit, but I
wanted to write my own module instead of the more obvious thing of enhancing
pam_cracklib.

It supports use_first_pass, try_first_pass, debug, no_warn, min= and max=.

--
Scott Nelson
Thermeon Corporation - St. Louis