New syntax for pam_acces config

Hello,

I just discovered that xdm/gdm sets TTY to 'ho.st.na.me:0'
what is hard nut for pam_access, because colon is field separator
on access.conf file.

Rather that modifying pam_acces to allow 'escape' colon character
in hostname/displayname I propose (in the light of upcoming *cough*
IPv6 addresses) to change separator to something different,
for example to '|'

Same step did some ircd packagers with ircd.conf, AFAIK.

With the current setup:

-:userxyz:ALL EXCEPT userxyz-machine.domain.com:0

user 'userxyz' logs to xdm from any computer on LAN,
what is IMHO wrong.

What do you think about it?

Petr Kristof