Re: Old Authtok when changing passwords

On Tue, Apr 16, Nicolas Williams wrote:

> Are you in control of the conversation function?

Yes, but this does not help, I don't know if secureRPC or whatever
is used or not, so I have to parse all strings and compare it with
a database, which PAM modules uses which string for which query.
Not something I would call "portable". And you have to modify every
package, I would like to handle this complete in the PAM module.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE Linux AG        Deutschherrenstr. 15-19       D-90429 Nuernberg