out of contact - until May 2nd.

This is just an FYI...

I'm on deep vacation for the next two weeks: I won't have access to a
computer.

As ever, if you have a PAM problem file a bug report with the
sourceforge PAM bug tracker. There are a number of folk that can pick it
up/fix it if its urgent.

[Its past time we had another release, so I'm going to make one when I
get back. If you have a critical issue that needs to be resolved in that
release, make sure there is a patch attached to your bug report. I
promise to consider every outstanding bug report before making the next
release, although I'm no longer promising to treat every one of them as
gating.]

Cheers

Andrew