How to unsubscribe properly (was Re: forgotten password)

As this isn't the first 'unsubscribe' attempt that has flooded the list,
please accept my apologies for making it worse.

If anyone else wants to unsubscribe from the list, follow the
instructions at the URL at the bottom of _every_ pam-list e-mail. If you
have forgotten your password, the web interface at this URL will allow
you to enter your e-mail address and will e-mail you a password
reminder, which you can then use to unsubscribe from the list.

If you have any further queries, send e-mail to
'pam-list-admin@redhat.com' (note the '-admin' bit), which will reach
the persons responsible for maintaining the list, without sending your
request to the hundreds (?) of recipients of the list. This is fairly
common practice among mailing lists, as far as I understand it.

Kind regards,

--
Ross