* NT Authentication on Linux Machine

 Hello,
 I am Ajay from mumbai, India. I got your email-id from
 http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/
 My company is currently using Windows System as working environment.
 (Server:WindowsNT4.0+SP3 Clients:Windows95)
 Now I'd like to build an Intranet over Linux+Apache-Tomcat4 (JSP-MySQL).
 However,
 I'm required to use NT Authentication for all pages.
 How do i get NT User Name using  PAM_Auth / winbind (or anything else)
 Looking for some urgent help on
 1. where do get the right PAM_Auth
 2. how configure and use it.
 Regards