re: Where do they park the source code for pam.stack.so?

This particular module is not on the official pam site, it hides, I believe someplace in redhat land.  I don't have RPM installed on my LFS box so am having trouble finding the real source.

> The maintainer page is found at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

There is a link towards the bottom for the latest source release.

Regards,

Pat <