FW: Linux-PAM modules etc. page

Here is an update to the modules.html, with my entry for pam_pwdlen fixed.
>  <<modules.html>>
Title: Linux-PAM modules etc. page

Modules/Applications available or in progress...

Here is a list of the modules that people are using/developing for use with PAM:

The point of having modules is that you can just plug them in(!) In other words, they do not need to be compiled at the same time as the PAM library to work. Here are some alternative sources for modules that are being provided independently of the main library:

The following modules are (mostly) to be found in the Linux-PAM source tree:

Send comments etc. to The Linux-PAM mailing list. Or to me.