Question about 'conditional pam schema'

I have imap server and authentication is done by pam. Now I want implement such authentication schema:

- users from ALL are authenticated by traditional pam module (like pam_unix.so) OR by ourself created pam module (lets call it pam_myself.so)
- users from special machine are authenticated only by module pam_myself.so and BY NO MODULE ELSE!

Is there some inteligent way to do so? Of cource, there are possible to modify imap server source and run two different imap server (with different listening port and pam service), but I do not prefere do that, since there are some more inteligent way.

Btw. modifying module pam_myself.so is on our hands.

Tanel

my platform
OS: Linux
Distr: RedHat7.3