pam_mkhomedir

Hello!

pam_mkhomedir does not work when there does not
exist parent directory of users homedirectory.

Sample:
user have directory:
/home/informatyka/2000/ID/p/cez
but on machine there is no directory:
/home/informatyka/2000/ID/p

then pam_mkhomedir does not work.

Please if somebody make a patch (I think it is trivial for
somebody who sit inside PAM) please announce me.

Best Regards
PS-Here is relevant place of code:
/* Create the new directory */
if (mkdir(dest,0700) != 0)
{
_log_err(LOG_DEBUG, "unable to create directory
%s",source);
return PAM_PERM_DENIED;
}

Here mkdir must be changed to procedure which
recusirely makes path (e.g. sample code is in mkdir
(option -p)).

--
Bartlomiej Solarz-Niesluchowski, Administrator WSISiZ
e-mail: B.Solarz-Niesluchowski@wsisiz.edu.pl