enable/disable suid with PAM

hello,

is it possible to enable/disable SUID flag for files with PAM ?
I know it is possible in /etc/fstab with nosuid option,
but is there another way ???

because I've two servers.
on server A I've no problem, my suid script can have read access to file /etc/vmail/shadow.mydomain
but on server B, I can't : script is running, but can't get read access on file /etc/vmail/shadow.mydomain

script is like :

-rwsrwxr-x 1 root mail 7342 Dec 18 18:46 vacation.pl

have you got a idea ??
thanks,
cyrille