kerberos&ssh

hi
I want to set up a kereros 5 client with kerberos-enbled openssh.I have configured
/etc/krb5.conf and /etc/pam.d/sshd and I have performed all necessary steps but
when i run kinit and try to ssh to this machine i can't authomatically login without password.

My sshd configure:
#%PAM-1.0 auth required /lib/security/pam_nologin.so auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_unix.so shadow md5 likeauth nullok auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass auth required /lib/security/pam_deny.so account required /lib/security/pam_unix.so password required /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so password required /lib/security/pam_unix.so shadow md5 nullok use_authtok session required /lib/security/pam_unix.so session required /lib/security/pam_limits.so session optional /lib/security/pam_krb5.so
if anyone can help me ,i would be very great full.

Thanks in advance
- Behnaz Shirazi