problem for openssh and pam

Hi
I am using RH7.1 .I want to setup a Kerberos 5 client with Kerberos-enabled OPENSSH.

I have installed following rpms:

openssh-2.9p2-11.7
openssh-client-2.9p2-11.7
openssh-server-2.9p2-11.7

pam-0.74-22
pam-krb5-1.31-1
pam-devel-0.74-22

krb5-devel-1.2.2-12
krb5-libs-1.2.2-12
krb5-workstation-1.2.2.12

I have attached my /etc/pam.d/sshd and /etc/pam.d/system-auth .
I run kinit and then  want to ssh to another kerberized machine
without a password , but it promts to me for password.
I must emphasize that I have a Kerberos server and
it is acting correctly , and  on KDC i have add principal for that kerberized machine which I want to login
and made a keytab for that machine too.
By the way when I want to enable KerberosAuthentication on /etc/ssh/sshd_config , sshd prompts
me : Bad Configuration option.
I don't know what is problem , If any one can help me I really appritiate that.

Best Regards.
Sara