Re: Newbie in the list

Alejandro Sánchez wrote:

Hi all :-)

	I am new on that list and i would to start doing some PAM examples but
so that i ask for about some documentation about that. If somebody can
pass me any url with documentation or any tutorial i great him.

Regards Raciel.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html

Or look in your filesystem under /usr/share/doc/pam-*.
The Pam rpm comes with its own documentation.
Generally its a good idea to check /usr/share/doc and
/usr/doc for documentation. To list all the files in
a rpm call rpm -ql <rpm name> . Files of an rpm in
/usr/share/doc, /usr/doc, /usr/share/man, /usr/man, /usr/info
is documentation for the rpm.

Best regards
Joachim Falk