From: Nicolas MATHEY [mailto:nmathey@ingetic.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 9:39 AM
To: pam-list@redhat.com
Subject: Pb with NDS PAM module....

Hi,
I installed succesfully ncpfs on my linux box, and tried the nwauth command to test authentication to my Netware Server. That's was ok.
But when i try "pam_ncp_auth" or  "pam_nw_auth"  pam modules, with the authenticate program pam_auth (squid-2.5Pre7), it tell me always "ERR", and I've got no error in /var/log/messages about this authentification.

Anyone have an idea, please?
Thanks
Nicolas