Appropriate place to submit linux-pam patches?

Hi.  I'm the Debian PAM maintainer.  I'm finally getting around to
doing the work necessary to bring Debian up to PAM 0.75.

As I'm doing this work, I'm finding several patches that I'm creating
in the process or patches submitted to Debian that still haven't been
fixed in the CVS head.

I assume sending in these patches would be useful to the community.
Is the sourceforge patch tracker actually used?  I see a lot of
patches in it, but I don't see that many patches that have actually
ever been accepted.

Thakns,

--Sam