(pas d'objet)

Hello,

I search supplementary information about pam_chauthtok because I have developed a module which give the user password to the pam_unix module. For su it's ok but it isn't OK for login and xserver interfaces, please help me  !!!!!! I don't understand , I tthink that the PAM_AUTHTOK is setup corrrectly but pam_unix denies access!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE