(no subject)

Hi Friends,
I am new to these technologies and i want to study about PAM in detail .....

I want to allow remote users to connect to my machine for FTP CVS--using SSH and mail...

Can any one please suggest me good document to read ....which has information about PAM stuff and how to configure it for above mentioned services....

Is kerberos a better authentication technique??????

Please let me know
Thank you
Rohan
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs