run this first

It's been a while since I've done any work with PAM and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have some code that I need to run *before* *all* other PAM modules. Is there any way I can make that happen? I thought auth was done first so I hacked some code together in an auth module but it didn't seem like it was being executed first.

Thanks,

Chris