Re: Additional input (second password) during login

On Monday 08 December 2003 19:08, CB Maillist wrote:
> Did anyone have a clue on this.... :-)
>
> _____
> Hi
>
> I wonder if it's possible to fiddle with PAM to allow for conditional
> input of an additional password. I would e.g. like ssh login to do an
> extra prompt for an one time password if the user logs in from a
> non-internal network.

Hi,

Sure, one just needs to configure pam.conf (or app.conf) to use other modules
of authentication as well, such as:

ssh auth required pam_foo.so
ssh auth required pam_bar.so

and so on. You'll just need to find the proper modules, or write your own ;-)

Regards,
Lucas