Newby asking help about configuring /etc/pam.d/pop

RH 7.2 using imap-2000c-15

I would like if possible to restrict the use of pop3s or imaps ( or even pop
or imap) service to a limited number of users (may be group mail) of the
server.

I tryed to collect some information from the archive
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/pam-list/index.html but there's no
search option to navigate the threads..

Well, I've seen under /etc/pam.d both the files  pop and imap and I tryed to
configure them without success. Can You give me a working example using
pam_access.so so I can say: only 'mail' group can use pop/imap service?

Or have You another way to realize this task?

Bye.

Leonardo.