how? > authentication based on terminal for LTSP

Is there a way to use PAM to only enable certain users or groups to be able to login to certain terminals (LTSP system)?
  I have some terminals set up as lab machines and some as email kiosks.  The kiosks have a generic user associated with them (ex. ws101, ws102...).  The lab machines have users logging into them with their unique username and password.  The problem I am having is users are using their unique login on the kiosks.  I would like to keep these systems independent of the server because we are implementing a cluster/redundant failover system.

thanks for any help,
Craig Herring
net admin
www.nbbc.edu