pam_chroot and passwd

Hi,

I have installed and set up pam_chroot. It works pretty good but the downside
of it is that I can't get passwd for the chrooted users working (users should
change their own system-wide passwords). Is this possible I mean they are
chrooted and wich files are needed to get passwd working (I don't mean the
libs, I mean like pam*.so files etc.): In general has anyone got a
documentation on this or ever tried this before?

Bye and thanks,
Werner.