Re: Auth against NCP

Hi,
insert the option DEBUG into your pam.conf and then you can see the output
via syslog.

- alex

            "David Earp"                    To:   pam-list redhat com
            <dearp csrincorporated co       cc:   (bcc: Alexander Peuchert/DBS/GDB)^
            m>                              Subject:    Auth against NCP

            16.09.2003 19:04
            Please respond to
            pam-list

I have an apache server which is use mod_auth_pam for authentication of
various parts of a website I run. It works if the pam.d/httpd is setup to
auth against the system however I can't get it to auth against my NCP
server
using pam_ncp_auth. I know the NCP server works and auths fine from the
webserver as I can mount the NCP shares and authenticate that way no
problem. Is there something I can do to test and see why pam can't
authenticate using this module?