PATCH: crypt(3) password support for pam_userdb

Sebastien Tricaud toady at gscore.org
Sun Aug 22 18:26:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for you patch, I applied it into a separate (unofficial) branch.

You can check it out there, with subversion:

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/pam-st

viewcvs: http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/pam-st/

For those interested by pam-st, it's just a place where I apply patchs.
I think it would be wise to merge it into the officiel cvs head then.

Sebastien.