module documentation

Cal Heldenbrand heldenca at mnstate.edu
Thu Aug 19 15:49:21 UTC 2004

Since we're on the subject of documentation, how often is the module
listing updated?
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html

Could someone possibly update the "imap" section and add
http://pam-imap.sourceforge.net for the pam_imap module?   -- Thanks!

Also, Ed, another much more default location to look might be
/usr/share/doc/pam-0.xx  if you havn't already read through that stuff.

--Cal