Re: module documentation

Since we're on the subject of documentation, how often is the module listing updated? http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html

Could someone possibly update the "imap" section and add http://pam-imap.sourceforge.net for the pam_imap module? -- Thanks!

Also, Ed, another much more default location to look might be /usr/share/doc/pam-0.xx if you havn't already read through that stuff.

--Cal

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 11:02:22AM +0200, Pascal wrote:

I would like to know where I can find doc about each PAM module.
Or how can I know which argument I can use with a PAM module (pam_warn.so for example) and which coponent (account, password, auth and session) is accepted with which PAM module?

I've found inaccuracies in it, but this is a place to start: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/

You probably want the system administrator's guide.

Or you can find the tarball for it at:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/doc/