Future development of Linux-PAM and distribution patches

Andrew Morgan morgan at transmeta.com
Thu Aug 19 18:11:22 UTC 2004

I have been unable to work on PAM in a very long time.

I've made several attempts one-on-one to get others to take on the task
of managing the repository. None of these efforts have been successful.

Thorsten, I have made you an Admin with at least the same privilege as
me. I say go for it!

Cheers

Andrew