Re: PAM

G.Edwin wrote:

Dear Kaushal Shriyan,
    Please include it in /etc/pam.d/passwd file and try.  It may help.

I have added the entries in the /etc/pam.d/system-auth

I don't know much about redhat but last time I checked, I saw that any application like login/xscreensaver is going through /etc/pam.d/system-auth.

In that case, using /etc/pam.d/passwd won't resolve the problem.

However I'm curious to know more about the redhat way of doing it.

If what Edwin said resolved the problem, I would likely be a redhat issue than a PAM one.

Sebastien.