pam_mkdir issue

Saravanan saravanan_kovai at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 16 07:21:40 UTC 2004

Hai Bandi ,

Thanks for forwarding to help me.

The problem was with permission issues on that libpam_mkdir.1 and i copied
that into /usr/lib/security/ folder and properly mentioned in /etc/pam.conf
of 11.11 PA RISC machine. Similarly I changed permission values & copied to
/usr/lib/security/hpux32 and properly mentioned in /etc/pam.conf of 11.23 LR
{IPF machine.

The above solution is solved my problem and can create /home/dir.

Regards,
Saravanan