Code in C to make a module pause?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Fri Jul 2 16:45:37 UTC 2004

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this seeing as it is
more of programming question in response to how to make a list of
system() calls pause()?

The reason I ask is because PAM works as a shared object so there is no
interaction with the user / keyboard (after the login information is
passed) and I would like to use the pause() function to require the
module to wait until a system() command has finished, without the need
to fork the process.

Anyone accomplish this before?

--
Jason Gerfen
Student Computing Group
jason.Gerfen at scl.utah.edu

"...Sometimes I just yell at myself. And it
 makes me sad, sometimes I make myself cry..."
			~ My nephew Dawsyn