SuSE loading PAM?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Tue Jun 22 21:36:49 UTC 2004

Yeah you have, so my problem isnt that i am loading the module in the
wrong file or location, it is forking to whatever accout has a UID of
3.  I have double checked the /etc/passwd for any account with that UID
and there isn't one listed.  Is that normal?  Also how can I find out if
PAM is being executed as root?

Thanks again for the info.