pam_radius + saslauthd + cyrus imapd

Fatemeh Taj fatemeh53 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 06:00:46 UTC 2004

First I should say thanks for your continous help. I
did what you said. You are right it has problem with
blanks. Here is the result:

There are same results when /etc/raddb/server is
configured normally and also when I add some blank
lines after IP address.

Jun  7 10:22:34 test saslauthd[16217]: rel_accept_lock
: released accept lock
Jun  7 10:22:34 test saslauthd[16218]: get_accept_lock
: acquired accept lock
Jun  7 10:22:34 test saslauthd[16217]:
pam_radius_auth: Got user name fatemeh
Jun  7 10:22:34 test saslauthd[16217]:
pam_radius_auth: Unable to open socket5:
Success
Jun  7 10:22:34 test saslauthd[16217]:
pam_radius_auth: Not handling blank line:
# server[:port] shared_secret      timeout (s)

Now how I should solve this problem? By the way, why
it does not go furthur to socket10 or socket23 tags ?

Thanks
Fatemeh Taj