Problem with ipop3d and pam_mysql

Joe Lewis joe at joe-lewis.com
Thu Mar 4 22:59:23 UTC 2004

I think Andy's just authenticating against MySQL (something I do on some
of the test boxes I play with).

Andy:  I would first ensure that the application is authenticating using
the proper module (i.e. first check that there aren't multiple
pam_mysql.so modules around and that the module is "getting installed"
to the wrong place).  You may very well have a module that is configured
for using debug, but just doesn't get loaded.

Joe