how to configure account lockout duration?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Tue May 11 13:49:48 UTC 2004

Sorry, I did some googling and found pam_time not pam_timeout.  Here is
the link, from what I can make of it by looking at the source it seems
to read a configuration file, reads in the variables, checks the time
var vs. the current time and logs the person out.  I think its what you
are looking for.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pam/Linux-PAM/modules/pam_time/

--
Jason Gerfen
Student Computing Group
jason.Gerfen at scl.utah.edu

"whoa... you mean this isn't woodshop class?"
			~ cereal killer (as in fruit loops)
                          Hackers 1989