How to compile...

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Tue May 25 15:53:09 UTC 2004

Ok, I have tried the suggestions given but still no dice.  Do you know
of a good tutorial reference for specifically compiling source as a pam
module?  I have been googling for days and not found anything except
some small tutorials on the available libraries, not compiling as a
shared object which is the information I need.

Thanks again