	From: pam-list-bounces redhat com on behalf of Asif Iqbal
	Sent: Tue 11/9/2004 11:19 PM
	To: Gary Tay Teng Teck
	Cc: pam-list redhat com
	Subject: Re: Centralized LDAP Authentication usingOpenLDAP+OpenSSH+nss_ldap+pam_ldap

	On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 02:05:00AM, Gary Tay Teng Teck wrote:
	> List subscibers,
	>
	> For the benefits of  those learners/newbies who are looking for a HOWTO
	> w.r.t. the subject, please visit:
	> http://web.singnet.com.sg/~garyttt/

	Hi Gary

	Do you have the following two articleis in non-HTML, preferrably TXT format?

	Installing and Configuring OpenLDAP for Solaris9
	Installing and Configuring OpenSSH with pam_ldap for Solaris9

	These are excellent articles and I am hoping these are all I need to setup
	my OpenLDAP+OpenSSH+Solaris9

	Thanks for sharing it

	> If it takes you less than two weeks to setup and on the way you learn
	> something, I am happy to see that.
	>
	> Rgds
	> Gary

	Asif Iqbal
	PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
	"...it said: Install Windows XP or better...so I installed Solaris..."