Fedora LDAP authentication failure

Wang, Yu ywang at unf.edu
Wed Nov 10 23:20:38 UTC 2004

I didn't see you mention any configure files for nss_ldap and pam_ldap. Do you use separate conf files or single one? You can test nss_ldap to make sure it works and then move to pam_ldap/pam configure. You can turn on debug for nssldap to see if it contact ldap server or not. Command: "id userid" invokes getpw --> nss and is good to test nssldap.

--Yu Wang

Information Technology Services
University of North Florida
(904) 620-2820