Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Linux-PAM 0.78

Hi Thorsten,

congrats for all that awesome work!

btw, there is a long-standing patch about the suid-helper
authenticating foreign user ids (see 605757) where I was never sure if
it suited PAM policy and thus did not apply it myself.  Could you have
a look at it and tell me if it could go in?

Rationale for the patch:  It allows non-root daemons  (such as Apache)
to verify user passwords in a shadow-setup.

Ingo