passwdqc solaris

Jaskaran Singh jsingh at fdu.edu
Fri Sep 17 17:05:48 UTC 2004

I am completely stuck installing this pam passwdqc module. I have configured
the module with options that it takes a minimum of 6 characters and accepts
alpha-numeric password. But I am unable to get rid of the segmentation fault
if I remove the options
#other   password requisite      pam_authtok_get.so.1
#other  password requisite      pam_authtok_check.so.1
from my pam.conf file. I am working on solaris 9 using blowfish as the
passwd algorithim. Also I am able to use your module only if I leave this
option  in the pam.conf file

other   password requisite      pam_authtok_get.so.1

This makes me put the new password in 4 times, could you please guide me in
the right direction.

Thanks
jack

Jaskaran Singh