SUMMERY about Client Problem

Rezk Mekhael rezk at clunet.edu
Tue Sep 21 23:53:33 UTC 2004

	The reason I have this problem, I am running ACL on the server side,
so I need to do two steps on the client side not one:

One the client side:

1) run authconfig will update this 2 lines on /etc/ldap.conf
		"base ou=people,dc=domain,dc=com"
		"host ldap_server_name.domain.com"
2) edit /etc/ldap.conf
	binddn "cn=Manager,dc=domain,dc=com"
	bindpw "ldappassword"
	rootbinddn "cn=Manager,dc=domain,dc=com"

Can we make a SUMMERY for all of the fix, it will be easy for all of us when
we search , just the problem and the fix and in the subject line
"SUMMERY for ....."

--
Sincerely,
Rezk Mekhael