new release?

Sebastien Tricaud toady at gscore.org
Fri Sep 24 06:53:06 UTC 2004

Darrell Fuhriman wrote:

>Last month there was a very brief discussion of getting a new
>release out.
>
>Has there been any movement on that front?

Yes, we are bugfixing, reviewing code and applying patches.
I got my svn tree on berlios, and Thorsen has the admin of the
sourceforge official cvs.
So, the both of us are working towards a new release right now.

>I'm willing to devote some time to it, but between work and
>school I don't have time to become a full-blown maintainer.

Sure, well, you can start by bugfixing things too, and then you can send
your patches to Thorsen, or to me. It will be reviewed and if it fixes
an issue, it will be applied.

Have a good day,
Sebastien.