Local address from PAM module?

Jason DiCioccio geniusj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:24:51 UTC 2004

Jason,
 Thanks for the response.  This module is actually designed for boxes
that have quite a few IPs bound to them.  I need to know what address
the client is connecting to on the box.  For example, I could have a
box with 10.1.1.1 and 10.1.1.2 bound to it.  If you connect to my
server, I need to know if you're connecting to 10.1.1.1 or 10.1.1.2,
this is part of our authentication.  Is there a way for me to find
this out?

Thanks!
-JD-