I need to compile a PAM module...

I'm developing a PAM module, but I haven't had luck in
the compile process.
I tried to compile the example pam_permit module, but
I couldn't compile it. My questions to other PAM
developers are:

When I try to compile the module, it says that the
Make.Rules file doesn't exist.

- What should I do to create de Make.Rules file?

- What files do I need to compile a PAM module?

- Where do I find information about how to compile a
module for PAM?

Thanks.

Correo Yahoo!