New maintainer for pam_mount

I have maintained the pam_mount module for several years but no longer
have the time to do so.  I am looking for someone to replace me as the
maintainer of pam_mount.  If you are interested, then please email me.

The pam_mount module allows one to mount volumes (such as SMB shares)
using an account's login password.  The pam_mount module is currently
available at http://www.flyn.org/projects/pam_mount/index.html.

--
Mike