FW:PAM error while executing "make" for samba on aix5.2

Jaspreet Oberoi jsingh.oberoi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 04:13:13 UTC 2005

Hi Chandana

I am hoping you have gone through the following links already

1. http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/0/7fb18fa101b54b328625688500562954?OpenDocument
(this has a redbook with clear instructions for installing samba on AIX)

2. http://www.bullfreeware.com/faqs.html
(this however talks of previous release of aix)

I am pretty drowned in my schedule. So I wont be able to help much. :<(
I leave it to the gurus to help you. :>)

Let me know what exactly was the problem.

Thanks!! n have a nice day!!
Jaspreet

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:34:13 +0530, Chandana.Varsha at iflexsolutions.com