FW:PAM error while executing "make" for samba on aix5.2

Chandana.Varsha at iflexsolutions.com Chandana.Varsha at iflexsolutions.com
Thu Feb 10 04:30:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have read in some document that pam-devel packages provide the
required header information. But unfortunately I am unable to get any
links to download these pam-devel packages for AIX.

Can any one give me a link as to where I can download this package?
I would like to try with this option and see if the error gets sorted
out.

In the mean while if any of you have any more suggestions, Please fell
free to share it to me.

Thanks all

Regards,
Chandana